We aim to continue our activities in different provinces of Turkey through our local Representatives in order to expand science and scientific work, to connect children and young people with science at an early age and to support scientists.
What are our expectations from our Representatives?
- To adopt our goals in their local community
- To have time for volunteering activities
What activities can our Representatives implement?
Representatives; In line with the Science Heroes Association charter and objectives can;
- Share projects in their local community that the association currently conducts for children and young people between the ages of 9 and 19,
- Develop local projects and cooperation to reach more children and young people ,
- Organize science related activities for children and young people,
- Share our activities with local press and communication channels.
- Make Bilim Kahramanları Derneği more visible in their local community.
- Ensure the establishment of volunteer teams to support local activities.
To apply: http://bit.ly/bkdtemsilcibasvuru
For further questions: [email protected]